There are so many things to consider when planning a wedding. From the location to the food to the wedding entertainers Sydney, the list is endless! However, for the bride, nothing is as important as her wedding gown. Have a read further to reveal your wedding dress perfection: Choices abound in Sydney.
WEDDING DRESS PERFECTION:CHOICES ABOUND IN SYDNEY
Every girl wants to shine on her wedding day, wearing a dress that makes her radiate confidence and beauty. However, the choices for wedding gowns are as endless as the planning list.
Lily Road is here to help. While we’re a Sydney wedding band, providing some of the best wedding singer Melbourne and songs for weddings, we also want to make your search for the right dress a little less stressful. We’ve compiled a list of some of the best wedding gowns from our bridal shops in the heart of Sydney. No matter your style, we’ve got you covered!
If you’re a bride who feels best in classic, traditional styles, this is the list for you.
From Fashions by Farina:
• Morena by San Patrick (gown #603) – While off-the-shoulder, this gown gives full coverage with a fitted bodice, long sleeves, wide skirt, and a dash of lace with a beautiful trailing veil.
• Melisa by San Patrick – This gown is a new arrival offering a short-sleeved fitted bodice of lace, separated from a wide skirt with a quietly elegant silk cumberbund. The dress itself boasts a small train in addition to the trailing veil.
• Albasari by Pronovias (gown #503) – This dress offers classic elegance in a mixture of Morena and Melisa. With a slightly off-the-shoulder lace bodice, it offers 3/4 length sleeves and a smaller silk belt separating it from the full skirt. This dress also has a small amount of lace detailing on the skirt in addition to a small train and trailing veil.
Maybe you’re a girl who identifies with the elegance of brides past. These “retro” inspired gowns bring the past into the present.
• Brides of Sydney reaches into the past with their Casablanca line, particularly with gown 2072. This beautiful A-line gown has a scalloped neckline and is covered from head to toe in beaded lace. With a small train and flowing veil, it speaks of days gone by.
• Also from Brides of Sydney is the B055 gown from their Casablanca Couture line. One can’t help but think of Marylin Monroe when they see this silk charmeuse dress with its draped neckline. It features a V-back and a shoulder strap beaded with roses and pearls.
• Eternal Bridal brings us the Jadis gown by Enzoani. This is an A-line dress featuring details of beaded lace, a high-cut illusion neckline, and lace cap sleeves, with a tattoo back of button closures. This dress brings memories of the gowns our grandmothers wore on their wedding day.
Miles of Train
Who can forget the televised royal weddings, with gowns boasting trains so long they spanned the length of the church aisle? For those of you who favor this type of dress, Fashions by Farina and Eternal Bridal have some wonderful gowns to choose from.
• Gown #791 from Fashions by Farina boasts a flowing train of plain silk elegance. The dress offers long sleeves with a dramatically low-cut draped back and buttons that flow down into the train.
• The Hayley by Hayley Paige at Eternal Bridal is deceiving when viewed from the front. This A-line dress is ivory tulle with a high-cut illusion top for full coverage and full sleeves. An embellished bodice and sleeves provide a simple elegance. However, from the back, the tulle skirt gives way to a surprising but breathtaking cathedral train.
Lovers of Lace
For some ladies, lace is the ultimate statement of beauty and femininity on their wedding day. These dresses from Eternal Bridal are a lace lover’s dream come true.
• Aubree by Badgely Mischka Bride is a sheath dress with a high-cut illusion neckline and a low V-cut back. The dress boasts lace detailing from head to toe, including the petite sweep train.
• Valerie by Tara Keely is also a sheath wedding dress, though not as form-fitting as the Aubree . It features a sweetheart neckline and long, off-the-shoulder lace sleeves. Details on the bodice include bone detailing and an embellished crystal band at the waist. The lace continues from top to bottom, including the chapel train.
For those of you with flair, who like to make a statement, Sydney’s bridal shops have something for you too!
• The Guerlain gown by Galia Lahav Haute Couture at Eternal Bridal boasts a corset detail on the front of the bust and has a detachable satin overskirt. Strapless, with a sweetheart neckline, this gown is covered in beaded lace from the bust through the skirt.
• The Louisa gown by Lazaro at Eternal Bridal gives a pop of color to your wedding day. This strapless, A-line, tulle dress shines with blue, floral embroidery and crystal detailing, ending with a chapel train.
We hope this list gives you some great ideas and places to start searching for your perfect gown. The styles are endless, allowing you to keep it simple yet sophisticated or become a full-blown princess.
Once you have the perfect wedding dress crossed off your list, don’t forget the perfect wedding band and best wedding singers in Sydney.
Lily Road is one of Australia’s best wedding band Melbourne with the best wedding singers in Sydney and Melbourne. Check out their videos page! For more information please contact email@example.com