WHAT ARE THE BEST CEREMONY SONG CHOICES OUT THERE?
When planning a wedding there is so much to think about. From flowers to dresses you will be kept busy making sure everything is perfect. There is one thing you shouldn’t leave till the last-minute, the music. Having a little peek through our top 30 songs for weddings will give you some solid ideas to help connect you with your future spouse and bring everlasting memories.
Choosing the right wedding singers Sydney or wedding band will allow you to have the pick of songs for your wedding. From classical remakes to those great bubbly love songs that just hit the charts, the right wedding entertainer Sydney will connect those key songs to your wedding forever. You can bet that next time you hear those special songs on the radio the memories will come rushing back.
Whether you want to take your time walking down the aisle building emotion or you want to bop down the aisle quickly, we have a song list that will cover you from the moment you hit the beautifully decorated aisle to the time you kiss the bride or groom and take your leave, getting ready to celebrate with family and friends.
We have broken down the top 30 ceremony songs for weddings:
WALKING DOWN THE AISLE
Whether you are looking to evoke emotions when walking down the aisle or you are looking for something a little more celebratory as you swing down the aisle, this list has you covered.
• Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
• Sweet Disposition – The Temper Trap
• Make You Feel My Love – Adele
• Over and Over Again – Nathan Sykes
• Canon in D Major – Johann Pachelbal
• You are the Best Thing – Ray LaMontagne
• Turning Page – Sleeping at Last
• A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
• At Last – Etta Jones
• Wedding March – Mendelssoh
SIGNING OF THE REGISTER
Sitting together, binding yourself to one another, the signing of the register is a huge part of your ceremony. Choose a song from this great list that represents the special relationship and everlasting bond between you and your partner.
• God Only Knows – Beach Boys
• Annies Song – John Denver
• Remedy – Adele
• Me and You – Kenny Chesney
• Makin Plans – Miranda Lambert
• Count on me – Bruno Mars
• Crazy Love – Michael Buble
• Ava Maria – Beyonce Version
• Truly, Madly, Deeply – Savage Garden
• Over and Over Again – Naythan Sykes
SONGS FOR THE RECESSIONAL
The emotional and bonding part of the wedding is over and now the fun begins. The recession is a great way to celebrate and show just how fun your reception is about to be!
• Lucky – Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat
• Ode to Joy – Beethoven
• Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I’m Yours – Stevie Wonder
• Hesitating Beauty – Wilco
• Cowboy Take Me Away – Dixie Chicks
• Sugar – Maroon 5
• Stand by You – Rachel Platten
• Best Day of My Life – American Authors
• Do You Believe in Magic – the Lovin Spoonful
• Feel Again – One Republic
If you are looking for a wedding entertainer that can connect the right song with the right emotions on your special day, our great wedding band and wedding singers Melbourne can help make your day extra special.
From the 50’s to those recent chart toppers, Lily Road can cover it all and not only do we cover it all but we have performed many of these songs on stage with the original singers!
Traveling around Australia we have helped brides and grooms make their wedding the talk of their friends and families.