The best wedding bands know how to make the night memorable with the best soundtrack, to heighten the moment’s memories and emotions with the best wedding songs. When picking out your wedding entertainment or wedding singers, you will want someone who’s an expert in picking out wedding songs that capture this once in a lifetime event, that you can relive every time you think of or hear those songs. As your main wedding band contact in Melbourne and Sydney, let’s have fun and look at our expert picks for the top 30 bridal entry songs for weddings.
TOP 30 BRIDAL ENTRY SONGS FOR WEDDINGS
First, let’s set the scene. You’ve already walked down the aisle, gone through all the emotions of the ceremony, and the dinner, and the toasts, and the happy tears, and you’ve had the perfect wedding music to accompany each of these moments beautifully.
But now it’s time to let loose. It’s time to let go of the formalities, and celebrate everything about the day, going out at a climactic peak. Everyone’s ready and waiting for permission to join you in letting their hair down, and you’re going to set the tone when you step out with the bridal party.
Now that we’ve built up the suspense, much like all the planning did leading up to this perfect wedding day, let’s release the tension.
Without further ado, I now pronounce the top 30 bridal party entrance songs for weddings:
1) Uptown Funk, by Bruno Mars.
2) I Gotta Feeling, by The Black-Eyed Peas
3) The Way You Make Me Feel, by Michael Jackson
4) Let’s Go Crazy, by Prince
5) Living on a Prayer, by Bon Jovi
6) Beautiful Day, by U2
7) Get Up Offa That Thing, by James Brown
8) Happy, by Pharrell
9) Bring ‘Em Out, by T.I.
10) Evacuate the Dance Floor, by Cascada
11) Forever, by Chris Brown
12) Simply the Best, by Tina Turner
13) Let’s Get it Started, by The Black Eyed Peas
14) Crazy in Love, by Beyonce feat. Jay-Z
15) Bitter Sweet Symphony, by The Verve
16) Crazy Little Thing Called Love, by Queen
17) You Sexy Thing, by Hot Chocolate
18) All Night Long, by Lionel Richie
19) Sexy Back, by Justin Timberlake
20) Valerie, by Amy Winehouse
21) OMG, by Usher
22) Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now, by Jefferson Starship
23) Time of my Life, by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes
24) Walking on Sunshine, by Katrina and the Waves
25) Stayin’ Alive, by The Bee Gees
26) Can’t Feel My Face, by The Weeknd
27) Ain’t No Mountain High Enough, by Marvin Gaye and Tammie Terrell
28) Get the Party Started, by Pink
29) Viva La Vida, by Coldplay
30) We Are Young, by Fun
So there it is! And that’s really just the start of your options. If you have a special song to start out the party, we will cater to it, as we pride ourselves in music that caters to everyone!
We perform a very broad range of songs for weddings from the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, 90’s right up to now, and we cover all styles of music! We play modern and classic pop, rock, jazz, soul, funk, blues, hip hop, latin, and so on and so on!
Individually, Lily Road band members have recorded on albums and shared the stage with artists such as: Taylor Swift, John Legend, INXS, Will Singe, Angus and Julia Stone, Pete Murray, The Whitlams and Guy Sebastian just to name a few.
If you’re looking for a Sydney wedding band or Melbourne wedding band and are looking for the best wedding singers to make your favorite songs come alive and make the night as memorable as you deserve, please contact Greg here or at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let’s get started with the fun of planning your amazing wedding songs for your special day!