If you prefer country music over pop, rock, R&B, or any other musical genre, the Lily Road Wedding Singer Band has you covered. Our large repertoire features a variety of country songs to suite the mood and the occasion, from country music for the ceremony, the first dance, the parents’ dance, to the reception, the after party and the after, after party… In short, if you need country music for your wedding day; we’ve got you covered!
Here’s our featured a country music playlist sure to please Australian country music lovers. So go on, browse our list, add your own country music favourites, and then come back to us to book your wedding singer or band.
THE TOP 50 COUNTRY MUSIC SONGS FOR WEDDINGS IN 2019
You probably have a few great country songs in mind already, but this list will help you find other excellent songs. Here is a list of the top 50 country songs to be played at weddings (in no particular order):
1. “To Make You Feel My Love” by Garth Brooks
Classic Garth Brooks. A legendary wedding deserves a beautiful romantic song from a country music legend.
2. “There’s No Love Like Our Love” by Crystal Gayle & Gary Morris
This song was tailor-made for weddings. An amazing rendition by two great country music artists.
3. “It’s your Love” by Tim McGraw & Faith Hill
We love Faith Hill… and Tim ain’t bad either! Easily a top 3 wedding country song. It should be requested every time!
4. You Are The Love of My Life” by Sammy Kershaw
The title says it all really. Another good candidate for wedding song of the night. Don’t know it? Just have a listen…
5. I Love the Way You Love Me” by John Michael Montgomery
And we love this song! Another wedding reception favourite.
Here’s the remainder of our Top 50 Country Music Songs for Weddings:
6. “When You Say Nothing At All” by Alison Krauss
7. “From This Moment On” by Shania Twain
8. “Only You Can Love Me This Way” by Keith Urban
9. “She’s In Love With the Boy” by Trisha Yearwood
10. “You Had Me From Hello” by Kenny Chesney
11. “Just To Hear You Say That You Love Me” by Faith Hill
12. “Forever and Ever, Amen” by Randy Travis
13. “Everything’s Gonna Be Alright” by David Lee Murphy & Kenny Chesney
14. “Love Can Build a Bridge” by The Judds
15. “You Won’t Ever Be Lonely” by Andy Griggs
16. “You’re Still the One” by Shania Twain
17. “First Love Song” by Luke Bryan
18. “From the Ground Up” by Dan + Shay
19. “God Gave Me You” by Blake Shelton
20. “Die a Happy Man” by Thomas Rhett
21. “Loving You Easy” by Zac Brown Band
22. “Heaven” by Kane Brown
23. “I Hope You Dance” by Lee Ann Womack
24. “It Won’t Be Like This For Long” by Darius Rucker
25. “My Best Friend” by Tim McGraw
26. “This Feels A Lot Like Love” by Easton Corbin
27. “Leave the Night On” by Sam Hunt
28. “Carrying Your Love With Me” by George Strait
29. “I Don’t Want This Night To End” by Luke Bryan
30. “Body Like a Back Road” by Sam Hunt
31. “I Like It, I Love It” by Tim McGraw
32. “Ain’t Nothin’ Bout You” by Brooks & Dunn
33. “Must Be Doin’ Something Right” by Billy Currington
34. “This Kiss” by Faith Hill
35. “A Love That Will Never Grow Old” by Emmylou Harris
36. “Take My Hand (The Wedding Song)” by Emily Hackett ft. Will Anderson
37. “Our Kind Of Love” by Lady Antebellum
38. “Stuck Like Glue” by Sugarland
39. “Have I Told You Lately That I Love You” by Hank Williams
40. “When I Said I Do” by Clint Black and Lisa Hartman Black
41. “Amazed” by Lonestar
42. “You’re Gonna Be” by Reba McEntire
43. “Take Me Home, Country Roads” by John Denver
44. “The Love In Your Eyes” by George Jones
45. “Wagon Wheel” by Darius Rucker
46. “Drink In My Hand” by Eric Church
47. “All I Want To Do” by Sugarland
48. “Cruise” by Florida Georgia Line
49. “Why Don’t We Just Dance” by Josh Turner
50. “Bless the Broken Road” by Rascal Flatts
These are just a few of the top country songs to help complete your dream wedding. This country music list is a mixture of meaningful, playful, upbeat, hopeful, and romantic songs to fit all elements of the wedding day. Be sure to add these great songs to your wedding playlist to help capture the love and the magic that you both feel on your special day!
About Lily Road
Lily Road has become one of the best wedding bands in Australia. As both a wedding band Melbourne and a wedding band Sydney we can provide all of the best songs for weddings to ensure that your wedding is memorable. Check out the videos and live shows pages! For more information please contact email@example.com.