There are many parts of a wedding that need to be carefully planned, and that includes the wedding reception dance music. The music you play at the wedding reception is important, because it will create a lively atmosphere to help guests enjoy themselves all day or night.
The perfect blend of music genres will keep the dance floor full at all times and allow guests to form great memories that will last a lifetime. Finding the right mix of wedding dance songs for guests of all ages can be a pretty tough task, but there are certain songs that will always be a hit with people of any age.
THE TOP 50 DANCE & PARTY SONGS FOR WEDDING RECEPTIONS IN 2019
Songs for weddings should be fun to listen to but also fun to dance to as well. They should make your guests feel comfortable enough to get loose and have a good time, and that is why it is so important to carefully choose the right music. We have created a list of songs to help you keep your guests entertained. Here is a list of the 50 top dance songs for wedding receptions (in no particular order):
1. “Cupid Shuffle” by Cupid
Every wedding needs Cupid!
2. “Feel This Moment” by Pitbull Ft. Christina Aguilera
An amazing song. We love it!
3. “Glad You Came” by The Wanted
Nothing brings a wedding party together like a great song. This is that song!
4. “Diamonds” by Rihanna
Iconic. What else is left to say about “Diamonds!”
5. “Cha Cha Slide” by DJ Casper
Easily a top five request in recent years. Another great dance favourite!
Here’s the remainder of our Top 50 Country Music Songs for Weddings:
6. “Thriller” by Michael Jackson
7. “Party Rock Anthem” by LMFAO
8. “Low” by Flo Rida
9. “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
10. “Can’t Feel My Face” by The Weeknd
11. “Just Dance” by Lady Gaga
12. “I Wanna Dance With Somebody” by Whitney Houston
13. “You’re the One I Want” from Grease Soundtrack
14. “Ice Ice Baby” by Vanilla Ice
15. “One Kiss” by Dua Lipa
16. “Bennie and the Jets” by Elton John
17. “Shake It Off” by Taylor Swift
18. “Footloose” by Kenny Loggins
19. “Turn Down for What” by DJ Snake ft. Lil’ Jon
20. “Mr. Brightside” by The Killers
21. “YMCA” by The Village People
22. “Body Moves” by DNCE
23. “Can’t Stop The Feeling” by Justin Timberlake
24. “24K Magic” by Bruno Mars
25. “This is How We Do It” by Montell Jordan
26. “Don’t Stop Til’ You Get Enough” by Michael Jackson
27. “Stronger” by Kanye West
28. “Lose Control” by Missy Elliot
29. “Happy” by Pharell Williams
30. “In Da Club” by 50 Cent
31. “Hey Ya!” by Outkast
32. “Baby Got Back” by Sir Mix a Lot
33. “Good Feeling” by Flo Rida
34. “Respect” by Aretha Franklin
35. “Bust A Move” by Young MC
36. “I Gotta Feeling” by Black Eyed Peas
37. “You Shook Me All Night Long” by AC/DC
38. “Friends in Low Places” Garth Brooks
39. “Ain’t Too Proud To Beg” by The Temptations
40. “Beat It” by Michael Jackson
41. “California Love” by 2Pac ft. Dr. Dre
42. “One More Time” by Daft Punk
43. “Yeah!” by Usher ft. Lil’ Jon and Ludacris
44. “Brick House” by The Commodores
45. “Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy)” by Big and Rich
46. “Don’t Stop Believing” by Journey
47. “Moves Like Jagger” by Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera
48. “Macarena” by Los Del Rio
49. “Give Me Everything (Tonight)” by Pitbull ft. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, & Nayer
50. “Jump Around” by House of Pain
These are just a few of the top dance songs to help complete your dream wedding. This dance music list is a mixture of meaningful, playful, upbeat, hopeful, and romantic songs to fit all elements of the wedding day. Be sure to add these great songs to your wedding playlist to help capture the love and the magic that you both feel on your special day!
About Lily Road
Lily Road has become one of the best wedding bands in Australia. As both a Melbourne wedding band and a Sydney wedding band we can provide all of the best songs for weddings to ensure that your wedding is memorable. Check out the videos and live shows pages! For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.